Thursday, June 30, 2011
Here goes nothing...
I need a sufficient amount of time to complete my final “personal” tasks which is making the site feel smooth and look clear. As mentioned in an earlier post I need to brainstorm on my final three Pillar article topics. I’m thinking one needs to be on smartphone applications and how they can benefit you day and day out but how in depth should I make this article and too what extent? The final two Pillar articles are still up in the air and I have not one idea on how to start them or what to write them about, luckily they aren’t due until next Friday. I also still need six more “types” of blog posts that will need to be completed obviously next week as this is my 10th post of the week. I have an idea on how to accomplish a few of the different types of blog posts but not all yet. I’ll mention it again as I have mentioned it a number of times before I have my work cut out for me but feel confident that I can get the job done, it just may be a bit more stressful than I had planned. Come on who doesn’t need more stress in their life, HAHAHA. Today and parts of tomorrow will be dedicated to completing every task and pillar article that is required for the completion of this project. If I have five or six days to design and “finalize” my website I will be comfortable with my progress and where I am at in this course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment