Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Focus, focus, focus
I have been playing around with my products and how I want them to look a little too much it seems. I want my sight to be extremely helpful and thorough with the information I provide. I am not trying to clutter up the site with products that may distract users from what they are really visiting the site for. I know the products, the promotion and management of these products is a huge part of this project I feel that I’d like to the bare minimum in this area in an effort to keep my site clear cut and simple. I felt myself being dragged in by the products and I need to be focusing more on the structure of the site and information that I provide on the site. It seems like I have a mountain to climb after taking just a two day break from my work. Although I felt very organized and ready to go last week, I now am having trouble clearing my head and remaining organized just a few days later. I need to again focus my attention to the details and requirements of this project and make sure I take care of those before any of my more complex ideas are implemented. The sooner I get the requirements taken care of the more I can concentrate on making the site work the way I want it to. From here on out I need to focus only on completing the tasks required for this project and nothing more until they are complete. With five more pillar articles to write and seven more quizzes take a have A TON of work ahead of me so all the wonderful and insightful ideas I had in week one and two need to take the back seat for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment