Wednesday, June 22, 2011
My goal for Friday and more Pillar articles...
By the end of this week I hope to have a fully functioning website that might not LOOK great but can still operate. As I have stated before I am saving the final editing and customizing of the website until the end of the project. Today I am going to focus on a rough draft of each page that will be on my website after these drafts are completed (hopefully by tomorrow) I will begin to add pages as I feel. Every carrier and every operating system may not be completely finished by the end of the week but I’d like to have a good solid structure designed by Friday morning. I feel this project becoming easier and easier as I grow more interested every day. I have a lot going on outside of this project so I am working rather slowly but am confident that the finished product will look great and be up to par for this course. I’d like to take a quick minute and talk about the next four Pillar articles even though I know only two more are due by the end of this week. My first Pillar article obviously is how to on choosing your new phone. I figured this would be the introductory article and the four following ones would go into great depth on each operating system. Pillar article #2 will be Android, #3 will be iPhone and so and so forth. With two more articles to go and not a lot of time I need to get cracking. Check back soon…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment