Monday, June 20, 2011
Pillar article #1
Okay so I took a little bit of break from all the information processing and went onto the first Pillar article. I reviewed the power point slides and already have six or seven solid ideas on Pillar articles. My first Pillar article is going to be a “How to pick the right smartphone” simply because there are four extremely different types of smartphones: Windows 7, iPhone, Blackberry and of course Android (my personal favorite). In the article I am going to go into depth on each operating system, the applications that are involved with each operating system, the pros and cons of each operating system and which ones suit certain consumers. This article will also serve as a good introduction page on my website to introduce smartphones and their capabilities. I am going to really enjoy writing these Pillar articles as I absolutely love cellphones and talking cellphones. I feel this Pillar article alone will be an AWESOME tool for both consumers who know nothing about smartphones and for ones who know about them and just need a little refresh. Everyone could always use more information about their products especially if it’s something you are going to be stuck with for two plus years. Today after work I am going to write up my first Pillar article and probably turn that into an introduction page on my website as well. This intro page will be the first page I actually processing into my website and then the highly informative pages of smartphones will follow that. Time to get to work but tonight will be interested and actually fun for me so I’m kind of excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment