Monday, June 20, 2011
Links, products and more
Pillar article #1 is underway but before I get any further into it I just want to blog about my thoughts on the links on my website and my products. I continue to go back to cafepress.com to play around with it more and more and feel like I am learning a lot and can see myself going above and beyond the requirements of this course in the future. Working at AT&T has helped me find solid websites for finding all sorts of information on cell phones and the such so I already have plenty of websites I can link to my website to start generating traffic. The websites I know and continually use are all high traffic sites so I think generating traffic on my site should be fairly easy especially if the information is presented clearly and straight to the point. Many sites cloud their information with unnecessary specs that the common consumer doesn’t even look into by removing this information or making it hidden as kind of an advanced option will help make the site look less crowded and much more presentable. Most sites present this information in a vertical fashion which requires long scrolling through rows and rows information. I feel that a horizontal approach will allow for a much easier viewing with the products along the left side with columns of helpful but simple information along the top. I have a lot of work ahead of me time to get back at it; going to be a long night tonight luckily I don’t work until 12:30 pm tomorrow!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment