Friday, June 24, 2011

From paintbrush to canvass

With the day off I plan to get a lot done!!! Today is going to be dedicated to completing my rough drafts, fine tuning my pillar articles, adding my articles to my webpage and setting a solid goal for the myself for the remaining two weeks of the course. Although I feel like I jamming to get the project requirements done each week I still feel that my information and work is very thorough and well-constructed. I have Sunday off again this week which I hope to be the day where I really start to bring my site to life. Clearly presenting the information is my biggest issue. I have so much information I almost feel overwhelmed with it all and if I am overwhelmed my visitors will be as well. I am going to spend a lot of time today condensing and abbreviating the information still in an easy to understand format while still giving solid information that is needed in making this decision of buying a smartphone. My mental picture looks great, just how a baseball team is said to look “good on paper.” Now I need to follow through with my solid mental picture and start the actual painting, just a team needs to perform to their full potential. The site and my ideas have great potential and now is the time where I need to perform appropriately to fulfill this potential. I could have the best information available online and still have very little visitors if my information is not presented simply or in the correct format. This is where the real work begins; even though I feel like I have been working my behind off on this project I still have a long road ahead of me. Check back Sunday for my progress and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment