Friday, June 17, 2011
Long day's work
This morning/afternoon will be spent gathering up ALL the information I need to start to construct this website. I feel that I may be a bit behind but my interest in the topic and excitement to get this ball rolling will encourage me to work at remarkable speeds. I have my information logged and saved into multiple excel and word documents and have made great progress thus far. I have even included a section for each device with my personal experience with a phone, through myself, a friend or a customer, whichever it may be. If I have had no interaction with the device, that will be stated in this section. I am really enjoyed the information gathering but am eager to begin my journey and plan to continue it for long, long time (if successful of course). The money part of this project has really got me excited. I can truly seeing myself making a decent penny off the information and services I provide for my visitors just like my customers in the store. Although I work on commission, I work to satisfy, help and educate my customer to the best of my ability. I do not like to be looked at as a salesman or called one, even though I am one. This website will help people see that the “pushy phone guys” at AT&T or wherever may not be so bad after all. I make more friends than enemies at that job and plan to make many friends and no enemies with this website, whether I know these people or not it still makes me happy to satisfy consumers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment