Tuesday, June 14, 2011
The competition and the information...
After reviewing my decision and analyzing the competition I know I have my work cut out for me. There is information ALL over the internet available to consumers about smartphones, some solid, some extremely weak. My biggest pet peeve is when people (CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS IN PARTICULAR), organizations, web sites, etc. give false information to consumers about particular products. I cannot stand when people come into my store and are heavily miss informed. My goal is to provide reliable and solid information that people can take to their respective phone carriers BEFORE they enter the store. I know the industry and I know the business. The competition is high and is ALWAYS changing. I need to compile loads upon loads information on this site to be able to compete with the rest of the market. If I can provide reviews from both users as well as critics and place them into one dedicated sections it will greatly help users make sound decisions on their phones. I also need to provide plenty of specification information for each and every phone as well as sufficient accessory information for these phones. I want this site to be a one-stop-shop where people can come, gather information and leave knowing that they can make a solid decision without any concerns or worries. I pride myself in my work and the way I handle my customers. I have built personal trade with hundreds of people in my community just by making sure they have the right phone for their needs. I constantly have people coming into my store asking specifically for me because of the service and information that I provide. I want this website to have the same effect on people that visit here; leave satisfied and not come back for questions, concerns or worries. Time to get cracking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment