Friday, June 17, 2011

Break for now

Got a TON done today while taking a few breaks here and there. Finally all my information is together and organized, there are still a few missing pieces but enough is there to get this ball rolling. I am still trying to keep it simple with the website for now and not do too much editing to the look of it so I am not going to do much tonight on the site; especially when I have my weekly company meeting tomorrow at 7 am and a long nine hour day behind that. Another day of helping customers make the perfect decision on their new phone or helping angry ones fix their broken ones, whatever works. I still haven’t thought of the theme of my website, the font, coloration, etc. and it is starting to bother me but maybe after I have everything in place I can begin to give it some makeup, which is what I prefer anyway so I do not know why I am bothered by this. This week has been a long work week, both in the store and in my “office.” I plan to dedicate Sunday to an entire day of designing and redesigning my website to fit my needs. Later that evening I plan on digging deep into monetization, traffic and the likes of this project so I can get ahead of the game somewhat as I plan on making a few bucks off of this in all sincerity. Starting next week my posts will become more in-depth on my progress and my thoughts, I saw the first week of blogging as the preliminary week to gather information and brainstorm ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment