Monday, June 13, 2011

NEW DECISION!!!

OKAY. So scratch the last post and that idea. After a few hours of pondering on my idea I have decided to totally switch directions. Working for AT&T has allowed me to learn immense amounts of information about cell phones and the way they work on how cell phone carriers operate. Smartphones is my thing as I own one myself and have for quite some time now. I currently own the Motorola Atrix, one of the hottest and most powerful phones on the market today. I know everything there is to know about the Android OS and how to function through it entirely. I’ve mastered nearly every aspect of these phones as well as Windows 7 Phones, Blackberries and iPhones. Working my industry has me handling phones 25-7, yes I said 25-7 because that is literally all I do. When I’m at work I’m playing with phones, whether it be store demos, my own or a customer’s phone, that is what I do. When I’m not at work, I’m on my phone whether it be in class, at home, in the car, lounging around, whatever. I feel that my expertise in this field can really help people make sound decisions on selecting a new smartphone device for themselves. I love to help people and want them to be completely satisfied, that is the goal of my job as well as the goal of my website. I want to point people in the right direction and steer them away from the “sketchy” phones that are available on the market today. I will begin my website tonight and keep it very basic and simple to start. As time goes on I plan to really implement boat loads of information into the website to help people make the right decision. Here goes nothing….. Check back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment