Monday, June 13, 2011

My decision...

Today I began to brainstorm on what I would build my eBusiness around. I have decided on the Chicago Blackhawks as hockey is my favorite sport and the Blackhawks are my favorite team. I have been a fan as long as I can remember. My father and grandfather used to take me to games when I was just four years old. I became a die-hard fan by age eight or nine and it didn’t stop there. I attended as many games as I could for the longest time and if I wasn’t at the game I was watching it on TV. However, Mr. Wirtz, the past owner of the Chicago Blackhawks, decided to no longer air the Chicago Blackhawks on TV to encourage fans to attend the games. Well that was a huge flop and then the lockout came. After the removal of the Blackhawks from TV and the lockout I had had enough of the NHL as well as the Blackhawks and fell off for a few years. Just two years before the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup I began to have faith again. Sadly the death of Mr. Wirtz brought life back to the organization. Mr. Wirtz’s son was the successor of his father and quickly turned things around. The Blackhawks were back on TV and making BIG moves to improve their squad, which they indeed did. In 2010 the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup for the first time in nearly 40 years. I am still a die-hard fan and will be until the day I die and that is why I have decided to build my eBusiness around this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment