Sunday, July 3, 2011

New twist.

I realized I have been trailing away from my niche area in my last few posts as pointed out by my professor for this course. I’ve decided that the next 7-9 posts will be geared towards particular smartphones available at AT&T since those are the ones I am most familiar with. I will cover each operating system and a few phones from each of those operating systems. I already have blogged about my phone, the Motorola Atrix, so that phone will not be included in these posts. I will cover the Samsung Infuse, HTC Inspire, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Focus, HTC HD7S, LG Quantum, Blackberry Torch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. I feel that blogging about these particular devices will help new and current customers make a better decision on purchasing their new AT&T smartphone. As far as the other smartphones on other carriers go I will blog and add them to my website in the near future. For the sake of this project I have decided to just stick with AT&T smartphones for two reasons: one because I am most familiar with these and two because there are just way too many smartphones available on the market today it would take more than a four week project to talk about all of them. I do plan on extending the smartphone information beyond AT&T at some point but as mentioned above for the sake of this course I will stick with just AT&T smartphones. Check back daily to see new blogs about the devices listed above…

No comments:

Post a Comment