Sunday, June 19, 2011

The real work begins...

Today is Sunday, which means work day. After collaborating all of my information this morning I am ready to present that information on my website. I have decided to do the customization and personalization of the website closer towards the end of this course so I can really focus on the structure and quality of the information presented. I am going to begin to word process my information into a more organized fashion today and then begin to copy and paste to the pages on my website. Later today I plan on working on Task 7, 22 and 23. I hope today is extremely productive and I can get ahead of the game as I took a break for a day or so to kind of relax. I know I have a mountain to climb with this project but feel confident in my interest in the subject and quality and quantity of my information. I have a strong grasp on where I want the website to head and feel confident that I can create a very informative and highly visited website. After I complete the above tasks I will review the Pillar articles power point slides and begin to brainstorm on ideas for the Pillar articles. I have a busy work schedule this week so managing my time effectively is extremely important this week. Nose to the grindstone from here on out and hopefully I can get somewhat ahead of the pack and begin to relax in the second half of this course. That’s all for now, lots of work ahead of me. Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment