Friday, June 17, 2011
Rusty but ready
Okay so I took a little break and then came back to design my website and BOY am I rusty. I didn’t forget how to build a website I just had a hard time getting back into the groove of things. I haven’t gotten very far, added a few links here and there. Completed tasks 12, 13 and 14 and added a few extra things is about all I did. I am extremely tired so I think I am going to stop there as I have the day off tomorrow and can really crank out some solid work when I am well rested. I still have a lot of collaboration to do with all the information and still haven’t retrieved information for ALL smartphones which is what I intend to do. For now I may just do the more popular phones on the market for each carrier and then move onto to covering ALL smartphones in the near future. Collecting reviews, specifications and accessory information for each device is a grueling process but I enjoy it as it really helps my understand the competition my smartphones have at AT&T. Most manufacturers design a phone and tweak it for each carrier which makes it easier to gather information for those devices but there are always a few different features or nooks and crannies on each carrier’s device. As soon as I have all the information gathered and organized I will begin to crank it into the web site and really start making things look sharp and clear cut. As for now more information gathering and organizing, I can’t wait for this step to be over with so I can get to the on-hands stuff regardless of how much I love reading about phones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment