Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Paint the mental picture

I am really starting to picture the design and look of my website. The horizontal view of smartphones on separate pages will really help the simplicity of this website. I’d like to later add an option to highlight or make up to five columns glow so it is easy to compare different products. Each page will be organized by carrier: Sprint, AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile and US Cellular. It will also be able to be narrowed down to each specific operating system to make it even easier to view and see what is available at each carrier for each operating system. Painting a mental picture before actually creating my website is really starting to help me relax about all the work I have. My boss at work says it helps tremendously when you paint people mental pictures of them using their new devices and the accessories that come with it. I can understand why he says that now because painting the mental picture of what my site will look like it is really helping me out with this project. I want the same reaction out of my visitors: I want them to come to my site and be able to paint a picture of themselves using their new devices with specific features, applications and accessories so that when they going into their respective carrier store to pick out their device it minimizes the time in the store greatly which makes EVERYONE happy including the sales reps, TRUST ME. Learn more about this and hear what I have to say about this in the following posts time to get onto Pillar article #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment