Thursday, June 16, 2011

Drawing board...

EVERY day at work when things are slow I brainstorm ideas for my website and as every day passes I come home with more and more ideas that could help tremendously in the success of my website. Designing a whole section for applications, widgets and themes for each operating system is another key building block of my website. When people decide to purchase a smartphone over a basic phone they base the decision on a numerous amount of things. One of the more common factors people use to decide on a new device is the user interface of the operating system but an even more common factor is the quantity, quality and price each operating system has to offer. A page designed specifically for that where consumers can navigate to will only help solidify a user’s decision on selecting a smartphone. This is another thing that could possibly be added to the Forum section of my website but again needs to take the back seat until I get my hands on a solid design and structure of this website. I need to stop coming up with all these ideas no matter how good they are and start focusing on the physical structure of the eBusiness. Tonight I am going to begin to work on the basics of my website without any tweaks to fonts, size, color, spacing, etc. and start from there as I can better edit once I see what the finished product will feel like. To the drawing board…

No comments:

Post a Comment