Thursday, June 30, 2011
Last five pillar articles...
Pillar articles #4 and #5 will be about how to use your Windows 7 phone and Blackberry phone respectively. I have not came up with any other ideas for Pillar articles #6, #7 and #8 but hopefully after I finish #4 and #5 I will come up with a few more solid ideas for these articles. #6’s topic is the most important right now as that is due in just a few days. I need to brainstorm before I can come up with any ideas on where to start the final three Pillar articles. Tasks 21, 17 and 10 were very easy and are already complete. It’s pretty easy when all you have to do is setup an account on a website. Task 26 and 11 are the more hands on tasks where it’ll take more time to complete. I am going to begin working on those two right after this post. I also need to review the Ezine articles PPT and get started on submitting my three articles to a Ezine articles database which shouldn’t take long but again is another task that requires sometime. I feel like I should just complete every task required for this project in the next few days so next week I can focus on the design and presentation of my website to round up the project. I did say I want to do that last and it will be hard to do if I am trying to blog about it, actually do it and complete the required tasks all at the same time. Continue on to next post for more.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment