Sunday, June 19, 2011
Good productive day
Task 7 was put on hold as I am going to begin publishing later tonight/tomorrow after work. I did find tasks 22 and 23 very interested and fun to work with. I actually spent a lot of time on cafepress.com, probably much more time than I needed to but I was very interested. I really starting to see the profitability in a successful website like this, especially one on smartphones as it is a rapidly growing industry. People of all ages can use smartphones for hundreds of thousands of things. My target audience can touch all people of all ages. Smartphones do SOO much and will only continue to increase in capabilities. Today’s iPhone or Android has more capabilities than the first ship that went to the moon. Now that is an impressive stat. Having a site like this where all that information and more is kept is helpful to almost every consumer. I am big on organization and I am still trying to organize my information into a much more suitable format that will make it easy for me to transfer it over to my website. I have decided to use Microsoft Excel instead of word processing the information because the columns and rows help manage the information and make it easier to view and upload to a website. When I get the final product onto the pages I will edit it even further to make it look smooth and clear on the website but as for now back to processing the information. I know I am a bit behind my schedule from my last few posts as I stated I wanted to spend to today designing my website but I felt the way I had my information organized from Friday evening didn’t fit my needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment