Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pillar articles

Pillar articles #1 and #2 are finished. Pillar article #2 took me no time as I am an expert in the Android world and have so much to say about these types of phones as I have owned one since the first Android operating system ever hit the market. These are by far my favorite types of phones and in turn will probably be my most in-depth and useful information on my site. I am trying very hard to be unbiased while talking about other operating systems but it is very difficult, I am learning though. I intend this site to be totally unbiased (which it has to be to succeed) so I need to work on my love for Android and kind of let it take the back seat. Pillars #3, iPhones, will be another easy one to write up because I know a great deal about them and they are an easy device to use. I compare Android and iPhone the most because they are the easiest to compare and the operating system that are competing at the highest level. Each operating system has its downfalls as well as its upsides and that is the main idea to these first five Pillar articles, comparison. I’m hoping that visitors of my site can quickly navigate to the appropriate Pillar article and quickly make their way to their carriers section of my website and help narrow the decision down to a specific operating system quicker than normal. The worst customer to have in the store is the one that says “So tell me about Blackberry, Windows 7, Android and iPhone…” I hope this website will help minimize the amount of times that that statement is made by thousands of consumers across the nation. That’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment